Monday 22 May 2017

Actress Funke Akindele chops off her hair, rocks low hair cut.

In the interim, Funke's Husband, JJC in another meeting with Goldenpearly, opened up on how he met the performing artist. 

She needed somebody to direct her TV arrangement, then I was going to set out on recording the JJC collection then. Her sister presented us, since she knew I was into music video coordinating. 

In this way, when I met her, I revealed to me she did a motion picture at some point back and might want to transform it into a TV arrangement. We began cooperating and get ready for the shoot, then one thing prompted another. Here we are today, the rest is history. We just clicked. 

He additionally uncovered how he proposed to her; 

I'm certainly a sentimental individual, so I gave her a measurements of it. It wasn't in an open place, in light of the fact that lone not very many individuals knew as at then. 

Thus, that very day, she returned home to meet blossoms, candles all over the place; a significant sentimental set up. When she saw it, she had no way out than to state 'Yes'.



NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by CityInfo